Friday, May 2, 2014

Canadian suprise

So, Canadian woman checks into a hotel, and is fine. Then one night, she acts crazy. Running around the hotel, pushing elevator buttons, screaming, etc. People assumed she was on drugs. Later, this month, people in the hotel were complaining about the hotel’s water pressure. Janitor guy goes to the roof to check out the water tanks. And hey! THERE SHE IS. DEAD CRAMMED UP AGAINST THE DRAIN PART OF THE WATER TANK. The part where the water drains out! She was last seen on January 31st, and then went missing. So she was in that water tank for a little less than a month. For a month, people in the hotel were drinking, bathing, and brushing their teeth with water that a dead body had been in for about a month. The police have run the water, and have proclaimed that there was nothing wrong with it and that it was perfectly clean and safe to drink because the chlorine in the tanks had killed all of the woman’s icky Canadian bacteria. Police have not ruled out a drug related death, but say that her death is indeed suspicious. The water tank was closed when authorities found it, how could she have gotten in there and closed the hatch? Since she was acting frantically in the elevator, I think she was being chased and was stuffed in the water tank. I’ll be interested to see how this all shakes out.



I discussed this story with my boyfriend, and shared my fear of suddenly becoming a Canadian zombie with him. It was so romantic when he told me if I ever became a Canadian zombie he would kill me. He then for the rest of the evening kept calling me a ‘hoser’ and saying ‘eh’ after everything he said. He must have drank the water. Did the woman get high and think, “HEY! I want to swim in the water supply.” Or did someone chase her through the hotel, and stuff her in the tank to drown? The police haven’t said yet, but I think she was killed. How else would the lid of the tank be closed?




Also, I am aware that the hotel was located in LA, but since the woman was Canadian and Dr. Ayers doesn’t read these anyway, I think it should count. Plus Bryan Lee O’Mally is from Canada, and He wrote Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, which we all know are the greatest books ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment